CF19 BSOD Touch Panel after Windows Updates

Post all questions and information about the CF-19 in here.
Banshee

CF19 BSOD Touch Panel after Windows Updates

#1 Post by Banshee »

Still tweaking my build with Win 7 Pro and some automatic updates installed yesterday, restarted allowed the updates to configure and now I can't boot the machine even in safe mode

I get a 7e stop code and it makes reference to a .sys file associated with the Touch Panel and I stupidly didn't do a restore point before installing them

Has anyone else experienced this? More to the point I'm worried I'm not using the correct driver, I have a Mk3 and have been using the USB Fujitsu Touch Panel driver

Can anyone advise? Thanks guys
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard
Upgrades Pending - SSD HDD, 8GB RAM Upgrade, GPS Upgrade Kit

CF-U1 Mk1 - Windscreen mounted with Freeview and GPS OS Maps

ADOR

Re: CF19 BSOD Touch Panel after Windows Updates

#2 Post by ADOR »

I used a dell oem 32 bit SP1 disk to load up my MK3 19, used the basic panasonic drivers. I know sometimes when I do tweaking I go a little too far and have booting problems. I plan on doing some heavy tweaking to my 19 but it will be with 7 on a different caddy.

Where were you getting your drivers from?

http://pc-dl.panasonic.co.jp/itn/suppor ... _1930.html

Is the official windows 7 links for the Mk3.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Banshee

Re: CF19 BSOD Touch Panel after Windows Updates

#3 Post by Banshee »

Thanks for the link but none of those drivers seem to work on my CF-19 :pat:

It seems the only way I can get my CF-19 stable is to use the recovery disk which I am a bit disapointed about as I wanted to use my Win7 Pro COA underneath for the x64 version however, although installation was successful it didn't allow me to install any x64 drivers.

My graphics adapter kept crashing, TouchScreen wouldn't install etc etc, I was gutted really as I'd gone to the trouble of stripping another doner Mk3 for it's memory module effectively giving me 4GB (3.84 usuable with x86) and now I can't address it all :doh:

Got it running sweet now and just waiting for the right GOBI2000 to come along so I have internal GPS :D

Which I will be starting another thread about in a few mins
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard
Upgrades Pending - SSD HDD, 8GB RAM Upgrade, GPS Upgrade Kit

CF-U1 Mk1 - Windscreen mounted with Freeview and GPS OS Maps

Return to “CF-19 Talk (Discontinued Model)”