cf-19 Mk3 Windows 7

Post all questions and information about the CF-19 in here.
squrrrl

cf-19 Mk3 Windows 7

#1 Post by squrrrl »

Hello all. New to the forums and work in the field. I am having a very big problem getting Windows 7 32bit onto cf-19K, I have everything working but the tablet buttons. My problem is the driver goes to a device ID of "MAT001F" I do not have that device and even trying to run the batch file is no success as the command prompt comes up and tells me there is no device of "MAT001F" How can i install this driver if the computer cant even detect the hardware? The brightness buttons do work with no driver so i know that the device is connected. Any help please?

SHEEPMAN!

Re: cf-19 Mk3 Windows 7

#2 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Stay away from the "google" responses.

Look your Mat001F up here. http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws ... Fpanasonic

Replace TEST with mat001F and there are several responses....for toughbook users by toughbook users.

I have the link saved in my tool bar. Thanks again to my friend Azrial for the link.

Let us know.

Jeff
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

Banshee

#3 Post by Banshee »

I have also been struggling with this!!!!

Even when using the Windows 7 Pro recovery disc that comes with it, it doesn't install drivers for the Gobi 1000 (no surprises) and it doesn't allow me to install the Video driver or the Touchscreen driver which in turn will not allow me to calibrate the screen with the pen as there is no utility to do this, even when I try the Fujitsu one that comes inside the driver package, when I click the crosshairs with the stylus is says "Data Input Error" or similar, weirder still Windows 7 doesn't detect that there is a touch input installed and doesn't even give me the option to calibrate the touchscreen nativly via the OS either

:wtf:
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard
Upgrades Pending - SSD HDD, 8GB RAM Upgrade, GPS Upgrade Kit

CF-U1 Mk1 - Windscreen mounted with Freeview and GPS OS Maps

teo

#4 Post by teo »

Banshee wrote:I have also been struggling with this!!!!

Even when using the Windows 7 Pro recovery disc that comes with it, it doesn't install drivers for the Gobi 1000 (no surprises) and it doesn't allow me to install the Video driver or the Touchscreen driver which in turn will not allow me to calibrate the screen with the pen as there is no utility to do this, even when I try the Fujitsu one that comes inside the driver package, when I click the crosshairs with the stylus is says "Data Input Error" or similar, weirder still Windows 7 doesn't detect that there is a touch input installed and doesn't even give me the option to calibrate the touchscreen nativly via the OS either

:wtf:

Are you sure you have the right windows 7recovery disk for CF-19MK3. It should installed all the drivers when you do the clean installation with the exemption of the WWAN(gobi). Can you post the picture of your disk. It maybe only OEM windows 7 disk from Microsuck, lol..

teo

PS. In your sig., you've mentioned you have plenty of the same unit. How much each?

Banshee

#5 Post by Banshee »

teo wrote: PS. In your sig., you've mentioned you have plenty of the same unit. How much each?
I can only really get my hands on scraggy Mk1's they are not in the best of condition but there are a few decent ones

Take a look at my Avatar lol
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard
Upgrades Pending - SSD HDD, 8GB RAM Upgrade, GPS Upgrade Kit

CF-U1 Mk1 - Windscreen mounted with Freeview and GPS OS Maps

Return to “CF-19 Talk (Discontinued Model)”