INFOLOGIX ST7 MCA (CF-H1 ??)

Post all questions and information about the CF-U1, H1, & H2 in here.
toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

Re: INFOLOGIX ST7 MCA (CF-H1 ??)

#11 Post by toughasnails »

Springfield wrote: so not really sure why I need it. But it's cool . . . .
Why...well thats easy. It's a Toughbook and it's COOL... :pat:
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

Silver Trooper

#12 Post by Silver Trooper »

Okay, assuming that most of us on this forum are Toughbook fanatics, or even other rugged computers (love my XFR!), in this age of countless tablets (although not that many Windows models), why should I buy one of these if I can get a Dell Venue Pro 8 for $250 that has the most current technology, and a true capacitive screen? Would it help if we could load W8.1 on this, assuming you could make it work?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

safn1949

#13 Post by safn1949 »

Silver Trooper wrote:Okay, assuming that most of us on this forum are Toughbook fanatics, or even other rugged computers (love my XFR!), in this age of countless tablets (although not that many Windows models), why should I buy one of these if I can get a Dell Venue Pro 8 for $250 that has the most current technology, and a true capacitive screen? Would it help if we could load W8.1 on this, assuming you could make it work?
Older thread but here goes,I have several H1,H2 and I demonstrate with a scraped up H1C.I have personally chucked it several feet to land on a concrete floor at the Ford dealer,more then once while running......still running with no damage.

The bitch is finding the drive caddy,$137 shipped from Panasonic. I hang out on ebay and buy complete units cheap,then pull the caddy for my low hour units.

I should try 8.1 to see if it works,got an H2 with 80gb drive,might just do that. :boing:

Oh and did I mention the H2 is a core i5? Zooooooom!
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Silver Trooper

#14 Post by Silver Trooper »

safn1949 wrote:
Silver Trooper wrote:Okay, assuming that most of us on this forum are Toughbook fanatics, or even other rugged computers (love my XFR!), in this age of countless tablets (although not that many Windows models), why should I buy one of these if I can get a Dell Venue Pro 8 for $250 that has the most current technology, and a true capacitive screen? Would it help if we could load W8.1 on this, assuming you could make it work?
Older thread but here goes,I have several H1,H2 and I demonstrate with a scraped up H1C.I have personally chucked it several feet to land on a concrete floor at the Ford dealer,more then once while running......still running with no damage.

The bitch is finding the drive caddy,$137 shipped from Panasonic. I hang out on ebay and buy complete units cheap,then pull the caddy for my low hour units.

I should try 8.1 to see if it works,got an H2 with 80gb drive,might just do that. :boing:

Oh and did I mention the H2 is a core i5? Zooooooom!
Were you ever able to try W8.1 on your H2? If so, how did it perform?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Return to “CF-U1 / CF-H1 / CF-H2 Ultra Mobile Rugged Talk (Discontinued Models)”