CF-19 LCD REPLACEMENT

Post all questions and information about the CF-19 in here.
teo

Re: CF-19 LCD REPLACEMENT

#11 Post by teo »

Ok! I will answer your Q? To make sure, use the LCD from CF-18 mark 3-5 with high bright unit. They are compatible but not from MK1 that has dim ts panel(purple glass) as there LCD has some kind of first layer that has a rainbow effect. Either digitizer can be use but you need to take out the digitizer panel at the back of LCD. It is screwed at four side, a little tiny screws and gently separate the two but again be very carefull coz its has a bit of adhesive holding on it. If you can find an LCD from TS model, it will be less work just place it to CF19, hook up the inverter, TS pcb board and the lcd cable and viola! you have a working unit. Just 5 month ago I bought 6unit of lcd for acer laptop with the same size of LCD with different model no. but the same manufacture for only 14buck each and all are compatible either for cf-18 anf cf-19 Mk1 & Mk2. CF-19 mk3 now use an LCD with led backlight. for your info. Hope it helps.

teo

TOUGHNOVIS

Re: CF-19 LCD REPLACEMENT

#12 Post by TOUGHNOVIS »

OK I believe I am on the right track checking part numbers from the new lcd I bought for a cf-18 has a backlight part #A2CA00000056 matches the backlight on my model Cf-19CHBAXBM if the lcd does not work the backlight will.I will let you know

Return to “CF-19 Talk (Discontinued Model)”