Keyboard options...

Post all questions and information about the CF-19 in here.
Doobi

Keyboard options...

#1 Post by Doobi »

what backlight options are available for a 19 keyboard? All I have been able to see are rubber, don't like those, are there emissive-chicklets for the 19? And if so, do we have a part #; or does anyone have one available?
~Paul ;)
Philippians 4:6-7"

Panasonic CF-29 Toughbook - 1.6Ghz - 100 GB 7200 RPM HD - 1.5GB of RAM - GPS - Internal WiFi - Sierra Wireless EVDO - 13" Touchscreen - DVD/CDRW Drive - Media battery - BT enabled with BT PCMIA mouse - backlit keyboard - :D

Anyone for a game? Look for Doobi!! :p
http://www.letsplaychess.com

tomcat57

Re: Keyboard options...

#2 Post by tomcat57 »

I would love if one was available
But only the two types available ,rubber backlite and a standard type keyboard

Alex

48user

#3 Post by 48user »

hi guys, been reading here and there (very busy as usual) and nice lot of cf-19"s Rob. i have recieved a new rubber backlit keyboard from ebay and it types, but the backlighting is not working. using my fluke scopemeter i varified there is no power at 4 pin connector. is there a switch that needs to be flipped? i bought this cf-19 new from a dealer, so it's never been apart before today. the model number is cf-19c6gaxvm

when i installed my cf-30 backlit chicklet i had no issues worked right away.
thanks,chuck

tomcat57

#4 Post by tomcat57 »

Its plug and play...no switches ,
Did you try reversing the small flat cable

Alex

Silver Trooper

#5 Post by Silver Trooper »

This may sound like an obvious question, but did you try to adjust the lighting level with the FN + F12 keys? The ribbon cable develops a memory of sorts so it should go in the way that it "lays".
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Return to “CF-19 Talk (Discontinued Model)”