Asus Gobi 2000 Card Drivers

Post all questions and information about the CF-19 in here.
Banshee

Re: Asus Gobi 2000 Card Drivers

#11 Post by Banshee »

You sir are a gent!!!!!!

What part numbers am I looking for of a card that will work before I go pot lucking it again?

Is the one in the picture correct?

Failing that, do you by any chance know where I could buy one or anyone on here that I could purchase one from?
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard
Upgrades Pending - SSD HDD, 8GB RAM Upgrade, GPS Upgrade Kit

CF-U1 Mk1 - Windscreen mounted with Freeview and GPS OS Maps

mklym

#12 Post by mklym »

The card in the auction you linked to has the correct SKU - 1100984, so if it is a picture of the actual card you are buying, and not a stock picture, then it should work for you.

You can contact Rob to buy a Panasonic branded Gobi2000. Will not be as cheap as on the bay, but you know you have a factory unit.

The files have been uploaded, waiting on them being moved to the public downloads server so I can post the link for you.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Banshee

#13 Post by Banshee »

Fantastic :D

Many thanks :clapping:
CF-19K Mk3 (KHRAHPE) Core 2 Duo, 500GB S/ATA HDD, 4GB RAM, Waterproof Rubber Lit Keyboard

mklym

#14 Post by mklym »

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Banshee

#15 Post by Banshee »

Which one do I need mate the 47.8MB one or the 5.2MB one?

Rob
Toughbooktalk Founder

#16 Post by Rob »

I would assume the bigger one.
~Rob - Vice President - Rugged Depot~
~Cell: (630)/300-8877~
~Owner - Toughbooktalk~
~Fully rugged Toughbook user since April 18th 2005~
~FZ-40ACAAHKM - Primary Toughbook / Workstation as of 7/29/22
~Win10 Pro (Win11 DG), Intel Core i5-1145G7 (up to 4.4GHz), vPro, 14.0" FHD Gloved Multi Touch, 16GB, 1TB Samsung SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, 4G EM7690, GPS, Quad Pass (BIOS Selectable), Mic and Infrared 5MP Webcam, Standard Battery, TPM 2.0, Emissive Backlit Keyboard, Dual Batteries, USB A + HDMI + Serial X-PAK, Shoulder Strap, Flat~
~AT&T Business 1GB Fiber 1GB/1GB business static line~
~Gamber & Johnson Platinum Partner~

http://www.toughbooktalk.com
http://downloads.toughbooktalk.com/
http://www.rugged575.com - 300' UHF GMRS Radio Repeater
http://www.crete600.com - 310' UHF Linked GMRS Radio Repeater

~Emergency preparedness starts with reliable communication systems above all. Pretend the internet and cell phones didn’t exist, how will you communicate? If you’re interested in learning more, ask me!~

Banshee

#17 Post by Banshee »

Presumably the package is so big because it contains a connection manager as well?

Or would I be able to continue using Tough Connect? Are there any configurable settings for the GPS part of the module?

Sorry to bombard you with questions

mklym

#18 Post by mklym »

I have no idea as I have never used, or even opened them. I grabbed the drivers when someone posted a link to the Panisonci UK site. If it is like the one for Canadian carriers, it will have the drivers and software in one package. The other file in the folder I uploaded is a wireless switch disable utility. It was with the connection software on the Panasonic site, so I left it in there. You should be able to setup the GPS through the connection software.

Banshee

#19 Post by Banshee »

So I've bit the bullet and I've brought it :)

As soon as it arrives I'll keep you posted with my progress

mklym

#20 Post by mklym »

I hope it works out for you. :)

Return to “CF-19 Talk (Discontinued Model)”