Microphone?

Post all questions and information about the CF-M34 in here.
Silver Trooper

Microphone?

#1 Post by Silver Trooper »

I just bought a 34/933 with what appears to be a bad screen (it only displays white). I was in the process of swapping screens with a 700MHz donor when I noticed a second wire bundle coming from within the LCD case, red and black with a white connector. I looked on the mobo and could not find a connector within reach that it would team up with so I took apart the LCD to determine what was on the other end. Come to find out it was a very small microphone. Has anyone seen this before and if so where does it connect on the mobo? I am fairly certain the mobo is correct as it does have the correct processor (or are they able to be swapped?) Ideas?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

teo

Re: Microphone?

#2 Post by teo »

Trooper..As far as I know the only unit that has a microphone builtin and I think it is an optional to are from 300mhz to 400mhz unit of CF-m34. Anyway, you can check the unit of yours if there is a connector for microphone located below the slot beside the inverter connector on the mbo. but i my guessed its not present. Just give it a quick look I don't remember now since i handed the 933mhz. Right now I only have two 700mhz and 1ghz unit of cf-m34.

teo

Return to “CF-M34 & CF-17 Talk (Discontinued Models)”