~Toughbooktalk~ Rob - 630-300-8877
http://toughbooktalk.com/

East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'
http://toughbooktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3130
Page 1 of 1

Author:  i58sr [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

Netflix was giving my wife fits today.

Credit goes to kode-niner

Below was the first hit when I went to ...https://news.google.com/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016 ... /92507806/

Author:  Shawn [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

Photobucket was crashed on and off all day.

Author:  Shawn [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

I can see the B movie now. The day the refrigerators attacked
Fascinating read below.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... os-attack/

Author:  kode-niner [ Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

i58sr wrote:
Credit goes to kode-niner



I swear!


:rofl:

Attachments:
didntdonothing.jpg
didntdonothing.jpg [ 18.97 KiB | Viewed 4050 times ]

Author:  Rob [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! the above picture just won my night.... The double negative makes it a GEM!!!

Thanks Nick! Gorgeous!

Thanks!

P.S, this has been moved to off topic lol :P

Author:  Rob [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

But alas, we're not down cuz why would I EVER rely on ANYONE but myself.... DynDNS... SHAME ON YOU.... :) *rolls eyes*

Author:  User32 [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

Shawn wrote:
I can see the B movie now. The day the refrigerators attacked
Fascinating read below.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... os-attack/

Reminds me of Brave Little Toaster, but then as a literal B-movie.

Author:  Rob [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

User32 wrote:
Shawn wrote:
I can see the B movie now. The day the refrigerators attacked
Fascinating read below.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... os-attack/

Reminds me of Brave Little Toaster, but then as a literal B-movie.


HEY NOW! :)

That was one of my most favorite movies as a kid!!! :)

Author:  User32 [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

Rob wrote:
User32 wrote:
Shawn wrote:
I can see the B movie now. The day the refrigerators attacked
Fascinating read below.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... os-attack/

Reminds me of Brave Little Toaster, but then as a literal B-movie.


HEY NOW! :)

That was one of my most favorite movies as a kid!!! :)

Whose fav movie as a kid wasn't.. I really, really liked how they went to space in the 3rd movie with only a clothes basket, a celing fan, microwave with popcorn as fuel, and a calculator loaded with coordinates from Wittgenstein the Supercomputer.

Author:  Shawn [ Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: East coast Internet service attacks 'coming in waves'

It was not my favorite movie as a kid.
Of course I was 26 when it was released in 1987.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC-06:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/