Paypal fail?

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
User32

Paypal fail?

#1 Post by User32 »

What is a delayed payment if I brought something from Ebay?

If I go to my Purchase History on Ebay it shows my payment is being processed? I also had a mail that said my payment will be sent at the 27th (!) of June.

Wat do, TBT?

Shawn

Re: Paypal fail?

#2 Post by Shawn »

Some companies do not actually take the funds until the purchase ships.
Life will beat you into submission.

User32

#3 Post by User32 »

Shawn wrote:Some companies do not actually take the funds until the purchase ships.
Private seller so that's not the issue.

I saw it's a Paypal echeck or something?

Shawn

#4 Post by Shawn »

If someone doesn't have PP linked directly to a bank account, sometimes it treats the payment the same as a paper check. PP will not release the funds until they get official approval from your bank. That can take several days.
When the accounts are linked PP can access the funds immediately like a debit card.

Both eChecks and Instant Transfers are ways to pay with your bank account. With an Instant Transfer, the recipient receives the money right away. You only need to have a confirmed U.S. bank account to send an eCheck, but an Instant Transfer also requires a backup funding source such as a credit or debit card registered on your PayPal account.
Life will beat you into submission.

User32

#5 Post by User32 »

Shawn wrote:If someone doesn't have PP linked directly to a bank account, sometimes it treats the payment the same as a paper check. PP will not release the funds until they get official approval from your bank. That can take several days.
When the accounts are linked PP can access the funds immediately like a debit card.

Both eChecks and Instant Transfers are ways to pay with your bank account. With an Instant Transfer, the recipient receives the money right away. You only need to have a confirmed U.S. bank account to send an eCheck, but an Instant Transfer also requires a backup funding source such as a credit or debit card registered on your PayPal account.
Let's hope it doesn't take 14 days because I will just cancel my bid then, not gonna bother waiting 1 month or more on my cover.

User32

#6 Post by User32 »

Update:

This is what the seller PMed me:

Sounds good to me.

toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

#7 Post by toughasnails »

How long have you had your PayPal account? This has happened to me too when the buyer is new or he has no funds in his PayPal account and it must be taken out of his bank account.
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

User32

#8 Post by User32 »

toughasnails wrote:How long have you had your PayPal account? This has happened to me too when the buyer is new or he has no funds in his PayPal account and it must be taken out of his bank account.
2011. It was probably because I was negative on Paypal until earlier today. (bad bad bad I know, shoulda have fixed that first!)

rrtek

#9 Post by rrtek »

Maybe the seller misspelled his paypal address. Has He received the money?
Regards.

User32

#10 Post by User32 »

rrtek wrote:Maybe the seller misspelled his paypal address. Has He received the money?
Paypal is pulling the money from my bank account on the 22th, which is tomorrow. We'll see.

I'm more hyped that I won a Toughmate case for 10$!

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”