RANT!!!

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
Bill_TN

RANT!!!

#1 Post by Bill_TN »

Just got my bore scope camera a week or so ago. Tried the disk that came with it. MISTAKE! It set microsoft sec ess off ape shyte. :boxing: Finally got that calmed down and the site the disk took me to was in so much Japanese/ Mandarin/ Korean type writing that I could not even GUESS at what was what. Useless. Now I have the camera and no programming to use the dang thing with. It is supposed to be smart phone able also. But after what the disk did to my laptop I don't want to risk my cell by scanning the supplied code thingy. :mad: Tried to contact GEARBEST customer support and all I'm getting is an automated response. :doh: Even asking me to describe what I already described and to supply pictures of the issue. :cussing: YEA that's not gonna happen. :lauging: WTH do these people think? Or do they?
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

As long as the deal is good for you it is good for me.

Member of Toughbooktalk and Notebook Review forums

ADOR

Re: RANT!!!

#2 Post by ADOR »

USB? like the one I got awhile back? I just used generic web cam software for mine. I loaded the one it came with but didn't like it. So I turned to my old favorite YAWCAM. Simple to use and set up for recording. The pictures looked clearer in it than the supplied software. When you first turn it on (the software) box go to SETTINGS, Device, change to. It give you a list of webcams you can use.

Mine used standard windows generic plug and play driver. The light is controlled by a switch on the side.

I got the one in for my phone but haven't used it yet.

When I ordered off ebay two different blue tooth OBD2 READERS from two different sellers they came complete with software disk. Hacked software that even came with the cracker/activator, LMAO. The disks looked the same and the programs were exactly the same so I am guessing they got there stuff from the same source.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Bill_TN

#3 Post by Bill_TN »

Starting to look for Linux versions. Found some. Working to get the hang of them.
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

Bill_TN

#4 Post by Bill_TN »

Well the automated program handling my complaint has decided to offer me a refund in in-store credit or to send me another of same item for free. Thinking about taking the free cam. I opened the complaint because the provided disk set off all my virus alarms in the W7 install I tried it on.

Bill_TN

#5 Post by Bill_TN »

This seller wants me to accept 4.00 as a refund for a 5.96 item. Because they paid shipping. SO. They listed it with free shipping. Turning this all over to Fleabay. Oh and they expect me to give them a 5 star report on them? LOL. Yea time to introduce China to Bill.

Bill_TN

#6 Post by Bill_TN »

hated to do it but. Complaint filed with ebay against seller. Received full refund and ebay rep recommended that I post a note or review about the seller. Not going to bother. Have the full funds back, and if they want the device and hacked programming back then they can send me a return postage print out to send it back to them. I sure as heck won't pay postage.

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”