Off the Aft of the rig today

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
ADOR

Off the Aft of the rig today

#1 Post by ADOR »

I ran out of time earlier today to post these up but we ran into a storm that was dropping water spouts left and right. I even got one shot with three of them at once.

ImageIMGP4510 by safjist_nipnog, on Flickr

ImageIMGP4512 by safjist_nipnog, on Flickr

May have to go to the original picture to see all three of them in the below shot.

ImageIMGP4515 by safjist_nipnog, on Flickr

ImageIMGP4518 by safjist_nipnog, on Flickr

ImageIMGP4519 by safjist_nipnog, on Flickr

As you can see they came pretty close.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

mklym

Re: Off the Aft of the rig today

#2 Post by mklym »

I have to say, Mr. Nipnog, that those are some nice photos. :D Yes, the water spouts came close to the rig. What damage would/could they do if they hit the rig? I have no idea about water spouts. Thanks for sharing those pics.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

SHEEPMAN!

#3 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

I thought they were hitting here a while ago. Wind charger stalling 45 mph+-(designed that way).....1.4 inches of rain since 11 am. Sheep gave it up and went back in the barn.

I prefer this rock to a oil platform getting hit by a funnel or down-burst though.

Take care Ador,
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

ADOR

#4 Post by ADOR »

The rig is designed to stand up to a Hurricane, but if it's still hit right it with a big enough one it won't be standing. Those little ones there would toss a lot of stuff around and maybe make a crane come down if they were to hit. We keep an eye on them to see if we needed to run inside or downstairs if needed.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”