Realtime Cyber Attack Tracing

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
mklym

Realtime Cyber Attack Tracing

#1 Post by mklym »

http://map.ipviking.com/#

The page requires newish hardware to view smothly. I tried with a CF-29MK4 and it was very jerky, made the unit almost freeze at different points.

The origin of some of the attacks is surprising, while others are not.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

kode-niner

Re: Realtime Cyber Attack Tracing

#2 Post by kode-niner »

Now THAT'S a heavy duty flash app. I saw that a few years ago but they improved the look quite a bit and they've increased the number of honeypots they monitor. In fact, I remember trying to run that on my EeePC netbook and watching the smoke come out. :rolleyes:
Daily drives a CF-31

mklym

#3 Post by mklym »

It is a hardware intensive flash program for sure. It ran kind of smooth on the 52GUN hooked to a 24" monitor but had no issues on the 31 w/dedicated graphics.

I can't believe the number of attacks on the US that originate in the US. :eek: Proxies??

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

kode-niner

#4 Post by kode-niner »

Mostly infected systems part of botnets.
Daily drives a CF-31

mklym

#5 Post by mklym »

Okay, makes sense. Thanks.

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”