Parliament Hill attack: Soldier dies of injuries

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
mklym

Parliament Hill attack: Soldier dies of injuries

#1 Post by mklym »

Looks like a terrorist attack in Ottawa.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/parliam ... -1.2808710

Time to go huntin'!
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

WittgensteinSergeant

Re: Parliament Hill attack: Soldier dies of injuries

#2 Post by WittgensteinSergeant »

Loomynarty confirmed.

OT: Yeah RIP.

toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

#3 Post by toughasnails »

Holy crap...that was close.
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

mklym

#4 Post by mklym »

WittgensteinSergeant wrote:Loomynarty confirmed.
:wtf:

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

mklym

#5 Post by mklym »

How about motive? What about this:

Prime Minister Steven Harper was scheduled to meet with Nobel Peace Price winner Malala Yousafzai and give her honorary Canadian citizenship later today. Muslim extremist vowed to kill her, after the first attempt didn't succeed. They certainly don't want her becoming a Canadian citizen. I say the attack was staged for earlier in the day, with the knowledge that the attack would lock down Parliament Hill and thereby cancelling the ceremony.

mklym

#6 Post by mklym »

This was sent to me. I thought it appropriate.
Attachments
Honour.jpg
Honour.jpg (54.78 KiB) Viewed 7233 times

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”