goddamn winter!!!!! (warning: big rants)

Talk about other laptop computers here (Dell, HP, Toshiba etc...)
countrydrake

goddamn winter!!!!! (warning: big rants)

#1 Post by countrydrake »

why does it seem like its not really winter nor spring either for several days now and still to continue onto next week as well?????
instead I'm stuck with something thats like snow at just barely above zero so you can image how wet and sticky that is!!!!!!

and cue trying to clear out the driveway when its heavy even for a small shovel and yet likes to stuck up a snowblower so easily altogether :doh:

what was mother nature thinking of if she is even noticing any of this in east ontario?? :cussing:
(maybe I should take a signpost and give her a good whack? :rolleyes: )

now that I'm feeling a little bit better after writing this my last thought is.... :sucks:

toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

Re: goddamn winter!!!!! (warning: big rants)

#2 Post by toughasnails »

Hey I know what you are going threw, we are getting hammered now in New Bruhswick...3-4 inchs so far...nice and wet. I heard from a few truckers that the weather up there has been very bad. One trucker told me it took him 20 hours to get to St.Stephen when it should of only took 14 hours.
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

mklym

#3 Post by mklym »

Mother Nature has a sick sense of humor. Yesterday it was +12C in Calgary, today is suppose to get to +10C and tomorrow we get ~25cm (~10in.) of snow with a nice 30kph breeze.

Instead of being pissed about it, I am going to have the Dodge diesel 1ton fueled up and the recovery strap in the box then go out looking for people needing a tow out of the ditch. :)

Have a great weekend.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

orphanlr

#4 Post by orphanlr »

Well, I'd like to trade just for a few days.

One of my kids has never even seen snow, and the other day we had a storm system come through and started hailing, which we rarely ever get, and he was yelling, "its snowing" I had to correct him and then pull him inside as he wanted to go play with it, acorn sized hail.

Wierd though, lately its 80f in the morning and 39 in the evening, just cant make up its mind.

ADOR

#5 Post by ADOR »

When we had been in Saudi Arabia for about a year one day it started hailing on the rig. Those guys had NEVER seen hail. They were freaking out Allah was coming, game over, lol.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Return to “Other Laptop & General Off Topic Talk”