Just aquired a LaCie 1TB Gigabit Ethernet Disk.

Got something going on that involves networking, firewalls or wireless? Post it here.
Bill_TN

Re: Just aquired a LaCie 1TB Gigabit Ethernet Disk.

#21 Post by Bill_TN »

Ok. Got the sata to ide adapters today, next is pick the hdds and OS to run with. But looking like the new home server is going to be a go.
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

As long as the deal is good for you it is good for me.

Member of Toughbooktalk and Notebook Review forums

Bill_TN

#22 Post by Bill_TN »

Actually, I'm sitting here wondering if it's even worth setting up. Way over kill for any thing I have here at the house. What the heck could I actually use this thing for gang? Suggestions?
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

Bill_TN

#23 Post by Bill_TN »

Well re-re-re-cleaning out the lab here. Trying to decide if this is even worth the time to set up. I mean I can do everything it can do with a simple desktop tower and the assortment of external hdds that I have. So undecided if it's worth the time effort or even electricity to bother with.

Return to “Networking, Firewalls, & Wireless Talk”