CF-30 MK3 Bluetooth question

Post all questions and information about the CF-30 in here.
Mobus

CF-30 MK3 Bluetooth question

#1 Post by Mobus »

Hi everyone. I've been searching for a solution to my problem for a few days now, and can't find an answer so I'm asking in a post. I have recently acquired a CF-30KAPAX2M (Mk3) running on Win 7 with factory Bluetooth. I used the Panny driver Bundle and everything seems to work fine except I lose connectivity with my Bluetooth mouse whenever the unit goes into screen saver or sleep, and sometimes it just disconnects if you don't use it for a bit. When this happens I have to manually reconnect the mouse. What is installed is the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack with accompanying assistant and management software. The reason I'm asking for advice is because on my CF-29 running Win 7 I didn't have this issue of having to reconnect the mouse with the factory Bluetooth it just worked. I'm not sure if I used the Toshiba software or just the windows drivers on the 29. I'm using that hard drive in this machine so I have no way to go back and check. I suppose I could uninstall the Toshiba drivers, but I don't know if it will affect other things like the hardware radio switch. Appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks,
Mark

Shawn

Re: CF-30 MK3 Bluetooth question

#2 Post by Shawn »

in power management disable windows from shutting off bluetooth when in hibernation.
Life will beat you into submission.

Mobus

#3 Post by Mobus »

In the Panasonic power saving utility the section on wireless lan power saving is shaded out and it looks like neither enable or disable are checked. I went into the Windows power management and didn't see Bluetooth mentioned.

Shawn

#4 Post by Shawn »

check in device manager under the bluetooth driver
Life will beat you into submission.

Mobus

#5 Post by Mobus »

So I right clicked on the driver and I can see a pulldown with various items pertaining to the driver, but none of it is editable. Just shows the state of that item. I was hoping it would be like I've seen on drivers for network cards and the like where you can change some characteristics of the device, etc.

Mobus

#6 Post by Mobus »

I uninstalled the Toshiba Bluetooth stack and it seems to be working fine with the Win 7 drivers and the mouse wakes the unit up. Not sure why the Toshiba stack couldn't do this but it is what it is I guess. Thanks.

Mark

Return to “CF-30 Talk (Discontinued Model)”