CF30 mk3 bios

Post all questions and information about the CF-30 in here.
Shawn

CF30 mk3 bios

#1 Post by Shawn »

I need the bios update.. mk3 3.00L20..

I think the file is
cf30k_mk3_bios_r-2009-0027-binary.zip
Life will beat you into submission.

mklym

Re: CF30 mk3 bios

#2 Post by mklym »

I have a backup of a CF-30MK3 BIOS that I made with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0. I don't know the exact version of the BIOS. The unit came from the factory with W7 if that makes a difference. I sent the unit to Jeff late last yr, or early this year. If you want to check out the backup BIOS, I can upload it tonight.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Shawn

#3 Post by Shawn »

Morgan..Check out my other Bios post........I'm not upgrading anything on this bios now......
It would be nice to post/save/upload a V3.00L20 version somewhere...
Life will beat you into submission.

mklym

#4 Post by mklym »

Ya, I read the post moments ago. I will see if I can figure out the exact version before I decide to post it.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Return to “CF-30 Talk (Discontinued Model)”