Three CF-74's and two CF-52 GUN's for sale

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Silver Trooper

Three CF-74's and two CF-52 GUN's for sale

#1 Post by Silver Trooper »

I have three 2.0 V.2 CF-74's I would prefer to sell as a package deal. Two have good screens, one I believe has a bad backlight. Two have fingerprint readers. Two have 4gb RAM (2x2) and the third none. There are two HD caddies, but no hard drives. Two also have Gobi card modules. Two have DVD ROM/CD burner and the other is a multi drive. All are in great cosmetic shape and all will boot to BIOS. I am asking $295 for all three and that includes shipping anywhere in the US.

I also have two CF-52 GUN's. One has a bad backlight, but the other is working fine (I just completed updating W7 and all other programs so everything is current. Asking $275 for the pair and that includes shipping.

No pictures, we all know what these look like and they are all in very good to excellent shape. Either PM me or you can email me at my regular address.

siltrpr2003 att.net (left out the at sign).
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

User32

Re: Three CF-74's and two CF-52 GUN's for sale

#2 Post by User32 »

What do the 52's go for per unit?

Silver Trooper

#3 Post by Silver Trooper »

Fully working model is $225 and the one with the bad backlight is $75. I figured in a discount if both were purchased together.
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

User32

#4 Post by User32 »

Okay, thanks ST.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”