Buy or trade.

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Bill_TN

Buy or trade.

#1 Post by Bill_TN »

Looking for a spare CF-30 hdd caddy. Anyone have one for trade , sell or even lol donation? :salute: :cheers:
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

As long as the deal is good for you it is good for me.

Member of Toughbooktalk and Notebook Review forums

Bill_TN

Re: Buy or trade.

#2 Post by Bill_TN »

Ok. So much for that.
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

mklym

#3 Post by mklym »

Bill, I am a bit late to the party but do have a CF-30/31 caddy complete. Need an hdd in it? PM me with a mailing address and I may be able to get it out in the mail tomorrow.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Bill_TN

#4 Post by Bill_TN »

Cool. Wasn't much of a party. Was tryin to find a good caddy in here before buying one off of fleabay. Pm is one the way and thanx.

mklym

#5 Post by mklym »

It doesn't take much to rate as a party for me, after the last 8 months. :)

The caddy is factory and I will install a blank factory 80GB Hitachi hdd, just because I have 5 or 6 I have no use for.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Bill_TN

#6 Post by Bill_TN »

I understand that. Have quite a few like that here myself. Thanks.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”