Need to go!

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Silver Trooper

Need to go!

#1 Post by Silver Trooper »

I have the following Toughbooks that need to go to a good home as I need the room!

Prices are all OBO plus shipping. I will try to use flat rate boxes where I can (if cheaper) to keep shipping to a minimum.

3 - CF-37 (yes, CF-37) with six batteries (will not hold charge) free to the first to claim them. Two will still boot and one has an OS. Again, FREE!

2 - CF-W4 One is complete with XP loaded and the other has no battery, HD or HD cover. $60 for both

1 - CF-51 MKIII that is complete and will boot. 100GB HD, DVD, battery that still holds charge. This is a 2.0 GHZ model, but the screen or video is going as while in BIOS you can see everything fine, when the OS boots, the pixels all look like stars moving. $80

2 - CF-T4 MKII's with 1.2 GHZ processors, 100GB HD and 1GB RAM. No OS is loaded. The second has no battery or HD. $80

3 - CF-T7 MKI's with 1.06 GHZ processors and 2GB RAM. One has 120 GB HD with Vista Business and the other is a 64GB (I think an SSD) with W7 and Office 2010 $125

Please PM if you desire one or all and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Silver Trooper

Re: Need to go!

#2 Post by Silver Trooper »

Come on guys...there is bound to be someone out there that could use something off this list. I also have a couple of CF-30's and CF-74's I am considering adding to the list.
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

ares93

#3 Post by ares93 »

I could take a CF-37 off your hands, if the shipping to sweden isn't too horrible. Got one of those in the machine shop. Might be good idea to grab the opportunity for a replacement in case it dies someday.
CF-29LTQGZBM, MK4, 1526mb, KingSpec 64GB SSD, DVD, GPS, Emissive, XP SP3

Silver Trooper

#4 Post by Silver Trooper »

T7's and 37's are gone. I also have three CF-74's, one MKI CF-30 and one MKII CF-30 if anyone is interested. I also have four CF-18's, two I believe have GPS and they are various models.

I have a few others not listed, but if you have any on your wish lists, let me know I may have what you want, or at least something close.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”