CF 31 SF - 500 OBO (SOLD)

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
redletter

CF 31 SF - 500 OBO (SOLD)

#1 Post by redletter »

Hello everyone,

I again have a SF for sale, about 2300+ hours on it. All info you guys normally require is in the pictures

http://imgur.com/a/gJRoj

Please note, in order to keep everyone in the loop, i was not able to get my windows 7 USB to pick up the drive. This is not because the drive is not working properly, its because the generic USB i have that has the very first edition of windows 7 on it, does not see the drive. One, is just my word that it works. It does, it booted just fine into the previous OS on it. Second, there is a picture (within the pictures i posted above) that shows the Tests are all 100 % good to go on the device according to the Panasonic diagnostics. Third, I have to wipe the drives, and so i used DBAN an OS that wipes the drives, to do so. If the drive was undetectable it would not show up, and a picture shows me doing a normal 3 pass to all 0's on the drive with it running just fine.

This will NOT come with anything else besides the device that you see in the pictures. A SF, with a small scrape (i think its a form of paint, or plaster... dont know, i gave up asking what they do to these long ago) and a smaller scratch where their label was. Does not break the surface, again just kinda smooths the small pencile width area out a bit, and is about a half inch long. So not very big deal in my personal opinion. But i like to be open about it.

This device does come with windows 7 OEM sticker on the back and has a 500 Gig SATA drive on there as well.

Any questions let me know and i will answer like always, :swords: I will have another on Monday as well (not an SF but a JE for 400 if all goes well )

As always, shipped via fedex flat rate (18$ to anywhere) will be bubble wrapped on both sides, and i try my best to fit some protection on the top and bottom. If paid for over the weekend, or before 2 PM central on monday, it will be shipped that day, pending good health and the world does not freeze over, i dont do well with the pending cold winter. :confused:

PM me your info and ill PM mine

Have a good one !

Edit: cant spell.
Last edited by redletter on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

teo

Re: CF 31 SF - 500 OBO

#2 Post by teo »

Can you ship this item to Vancouver, Canada If you will agree to my offer? Let me know. Thanks

teo

redletter

#3 Post by redletter »

teo wrote:Can you ship this item to Vancouver, Canada If you will agree to my offer? Let me know. Thanks

teo
I haven't checked out shipping internationally... If you want to pay for shipping costs, then i don't care where it goes.

SHEEPMAN!

#4 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

USPS Medium flat rate, priority mail international, with $500 insurance $42.95 done with online forms. Maximum 20#.
Tight fit for a CF-31 use thin bubble wrap. Check box on form for dangerous goods due to the Lithium battery.

Is how I do it.:)
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

redletter

#5 Post by redletter »

Sadlmkr wrote:USPS Medium flat rate, priority mail international, with $500 insurance $42.95 done with online forms. Maximum 20#.
Tight fit for a CF-31 use thin bubble wrap. Check box on form for dangerous goods due to the Lithium battery.

Is how I do it.:)

This guy knows whats going on!

redletter

#6 Post by redletter »

Anyone want to offer an OBO to get this out the door today? The above person has not gotten to me about shipping it out, so offers are still being accepted.

Shawn

#7 Post by Shawn »

Teo is a good guy..He will follow through.....
Life will beat you into submission.

teo

#8 Post by teo »

Sorry! guys. I am a bet busy for a while and no chance to reply right away. I already received a messaged from Jeff regarding this matter. Thanks a lot.

Shawn! Thanks for the compliment. Have a nice day.

teo

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”