Anyone even interested in a CF31 WF? - SOLD

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
redletter

Anyone even interested in a CF31 WF? - SOLD

#1 Post by redletter »

So i have a relatively new model Panasonic - pretty sure it was the newest we could get our hands on.

690 hours on it.

This was our test machine. and is absolutely flawless.

CF-31 WFLAXLM
8 gigs of ram
500 HDD
i5 3340 @ 2.7GHz
DVD RW
USB 3.0
and a few 2.0
HDMI output
SD card reader
Normally ive been selling my others for 450$

Ive seen these on Ebay and the like for 2500

How about 2500$? OBO? (stress the OBO, please PM me your offers, they are just sitting here taking up space but im not going to just give them away!)

If people are actually interested to the slightest. let me know, its one of two test machines we had to upgrade.
this will have a power supply.

Keep a few things in mind, Shipping i will be packing the crap out of it, and will use proper laptop protective boxes. and will not be shipping fedex express so it will cost more on the shipping, i would estimate around 50$ to anywhere so keep that in mind, i will be shipping at MY cost, not yours... your paying high dollar lets take you out to eat by not charging you that shipping cost...

more importantly, that means ill be claiming the units worth, and via FedEx that means a signature is required. I think its best for both parties if spending this much on a unit, lets make it count right?

This has a flawless Top, and baby smooth bottom. Its the best machine i have to offer.

pictures will follow if there is any interest. This is just to see if anyone wants anything.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”