CF 31 JEGAX1M for sale - SOLD

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
redletter

CF 31 JEGAX1M for sale - SOLD

#1 Post by redletter »

SOLD - Good transaction - I have two more posting up soon, a CF30, and CF31 posting today as well if the pictures upload.

I have the CF - 31 JE for sale, No idea how this one escaped the grasps of the company with so few hours compared to the 10k + hours on similar JE models

Priced at $450 Or Better Offer. Never hurts to ask but don't be upset if i say no, and i wont be upset to be lowballed =) Im an honest guy so ill consider most offers.
This one has 1540 hours,
2.5GHz Intel it-2520m
4 gigs of ram (ddr3)
DVD drive
320 gig Sata HDD

Check the pictures for quality.

The writing has faded when i tried to clean it, but im not going that far in depth due to the amount that pass through. Im pretty positive it will come off with proper cleaners and some attention to detail. The machine also has an oddball paint drop on its right side (above the main usb hub) which is also pictured in the album below. The size is roughly that of a pencil eraser in diameter. This model id discontinued and in good shape, no real note-able scratches that i could find, and was always docked. All seals in great shape.

This model already has a fresh image of win7 Pro on it (From the Genuine OEM COA sticker on the bottom)
Lastly

This model does not come with a power adapter.

PICTURES

http://imgur.com/a/N9qeb
Last edited by redletter on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

safn1949

Re: CF 31 JEGAX1M for sale - Available

#2 Post by safn1949 »

I will take it.
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

SHEEPMAN!

#3 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Sure you will. Stay out of my playground mate.

FWIW I am waiting to receive the first one posted by redletter. It's in the mail and thus far I am happy. I was holding off until receipt like a normal person if they were on Ebray. Anticipating NO problems with this vendor. Don't prove me wrong mate. :D

Hey, red.... good show on posting regarding power supply. Saves whining later.

This ain't ebay but.........I'll post again to the old thread if I LIKE the unit.:D

Good show Kerry.(safn1949)

J'd
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

redletter

#4 Post by redletter »

safn1949 wrote:I will take it.
Send me a pm with some info. I prefer PayPal with verified address and I'll pm you the diagnostics test when I get into work in a few hours. Started it but left before it was completed to include the picture. I'll have the little itty bitty paint mark included so you know which machine is which.... Anyway. Pm me with the nitty gritty !

redletter

#5 Post by redletter »

Sadlmkr wrote:Sure you will. Stay out of my playground mate.

FWIW I am waiting to receive the first one posted by redletter. It's in the mail and thus far I am happy. I was holding off until receipt like a normal person if they were on Ebray. Anticipating NO problems with this vendor. Don't prove me wrong mate. :D

Hey, red.... good show on posting regarding power supply. Saves whining later.

This ain't ebay but.........I'll post again to the old thread if I LIKE the unit.:D

Good show Kerry.(safn1949)

J'd

Hey ! What you see is what you get! I try and be as open as I can. You paid quickly and easily and worked with me and were communicative. If you liked what I described and what you saw. You will love it. Quality is good on a majority of machines. Some have some battle scars. One just came through with half of it missing... Ran it over with a semi and it was purchased 5 days prior. Brand new WF 31. It could not be saved ! Secretly that's what's in the mail, just a bag o destroyed 31 ;)

Shawn

#6 Post by Shawn »

deleted.....

Blair,
please clean up my mess...

moved to proper new thread..
Last edited by Shawn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life will beat you into submission.

redletter

Re: CF 31 JEGAX1M for sale - Pending shipping info and funds

#7 Post by redletter »

Holy crap! I don't know if I still have photos or not let me check. Its been bagged and recycled. :)

safn1949

#8 Post by safn1949 »

I had a 19 I bought that I assume was in a dock in a cop car,looks like the airbag went off and blew the top half all to hell,bottom was mint. Part of a package deal,made one out of 2. :D

Info sent.
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Shawn

#9 Post by Shawn »

moved to new thread/

Blair please?
Last edited by Shawn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life will beat you into submission.

kardan

#10 Post by kardan »

MULTIPLE CHOICE:

The pics in this tread are of:

A. An eBay listing that described units as "usual scratches and signs of wear, not tested, no returns but covered by eBay return policy."

B. Units that did actually work when turned on.

C. Rob's latest backyard" ruggedness test video".

D. All of the above.
CF-31XFLAXLM -- CF-31SBLEC1M -- CF-31JBEGA1M
CF-30KCPAQ2B -- CF-30CCR02BM
CF-19CJBLXBM -- CF-29NTWGZBM
MEMBER: Notebook Review
http://www.thessdreview.com

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”