CF 31's and CF 30's various models for sale.

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
redletter

CF 31's and CF 30's various models for sale.

#1 Post by redletter »

Hey everyone,

New to the forum, created an ebay account to get rid of some of my retired CF31's and 30's but since i'm new, i cant sell but one a month! So i decided to offload some on here. All of my prices are negotiable with in reason, I have an idea of what I want out of them, but I am flexible.

Here is the deal, I know you guys are enthusiasts, That is apparent. You guys are looking for pristine books, i'm likely not the best spot. I clean mine up pretty good on the exterior, test and verify 100% working order. You might however see a scratch, or multiple on the backs. As i post them They will be Per post, if you are interested please post what POST NUMBER you want (ill try and number it so you can reference that number. Ill have pictures of everything on here as well.

Each post will contain these pictures
Top down lid closed
top down lid open all the way
Right side all ports opened.
left side all ports opened.
back side all ports opened.
bottom lid closed
and Bios shot (shows hours - NON OF MINE WILL BE LOW 'mileage' )

When\ If you purchase the HDD will come one of two ways, Wiped or preloaded with the OEM COA windows 7 pro on the back...( And likely wont have network drivers for panasonic so keep that in mind when you get it, all items work, and verified. cf 31's)

CF 30's some might not come preloaded with a windows due to the sticker ripped off. and will have the HDD wiped (boot N nuked) but no OS installed.

I don't know specifics (like if the CD drive is a mk1, or mk2...) so help me out, and ill help you guys out with what ever info you need.

All Items will be Shipped Via Fedex, prefer Paypal Verified transaction. I am located Central IL

*** Ive decided to post separate posts about the models etc.***
Last edited by redletter on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

redletter

Re: Two CF-31 for sale

#2 Post by redletter »

First up for 450 OBO$ is a Panasonic CF-31 JEGAX1M *****SOLD*****

Item Sold for a disclosed price, to a private party. Wish i could name them because the deal went smoothly and quickly, would work with them again!

4 gigs of ram
Typical I5 Processor
over 10k hours on it (told you not low mileage)

Not any major wear N tear on this model at all.

Reference #1 if you are interested.

http://imgur.com/a/qASJ9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pictures are for above. Not sure how else to link the images
Last edited by redletter on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shawn

#3 Post by Shawn »

Welcome,,
When you post one, PLEASE post the full model number..

Thanks
Life will beat you into submission.

redletter

#4 Post by redletter »

Shawn wrote:Welcome,,
When you post one, PLEASE post the full model number..

Thanks

Cheer mate, ill change it now!

We always refer to them at JE, SF, WF so i figured that was enough! (plus the pictures show it) but i get it, ill edit it now, thanks for the tip.

Shawn

#5 Post by Shawn »

Groovy..

Model Number:...CF-31JEGAX1M...
MSRP:...$4,279
Description: Win7, Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz, vPro, 13.1" XGA Touch, 320GB(7200rpm), 4GB, Intel WiFi a/b/g/n, TPM, Bluetooth, Single Pass (Selectable), No Drive, Toughbook Preferred
Life will beat you into submission.

Azrial

#6 Post by Azrial »

redletter wrote:Hey everyone,

New to the forum, created an ebay account to get rid of some of my retired CF31's and 30's but since i'm new, i cant sell but one a month! So i decided to offload some on here. All of my prices are negotiable with in reason, ... All Items will be Shipped Via Fedex, prefer Paypal Verified transaction. I am located Central IL
Have any parts? I need a CF-31 Optical Drive door? Thanks!
I am what I am, somebody has to be.
Call me for free from anywhere in the USA from my homepage! http://www.azrial.com/
CF-31JEGAX1M Mk2 Intel i5-2520M 2.50 GHz, Win7x64 & Ubuntu x64 14.04LTS Dual Boot, 16GB RAM, Samsung 250GB SSD, 2x64GB USB FD, 64GB SDHC, GOBI 4000, BUGPS, IBM AC/DC Supply #22P9003

redletter

#7 Post by redletter »

I don't take the time to rip them apart sorry. I have my normal work duties. Wife and newborn so no time to take them apart in my spare time sorry bud!!

Also. If anyone wants one. Just offer what ever you feel comfortable. I'm apparently a bit steep on price. I'm a certified Dell tech not a Panasonic one so I don't know the going price for some of these toughbooks. I know what they cost new and have checked out a few sellers online. Plus the price of IF I were to part them out. Be kind to me and ill be kind back ! I might in the end just sell em on eBay but hey. That's what 'feelers' are for.

redletter

#8 Post by redletter »

Reference Number 2 for 450 OBO$ is a Panasonic CF-31 JEGAX1M (waiting to verify model number on monday *Created new post about this.*

4 gigs of ram
Typical I5 Processor
over 10k hours on it

Not any major wear N tear on this model at all except a paint blemish (about the width of a eraser) on the right hand side. Could be removable with paint remover, but i did not risk blemishing the unit. I can confirm it is just paint, and will hace pictures up of it once i get back into the office.

Reference #2 if you are interested.

PICTURES
VVVVVVVVVVV
Saving this spot for when i get pictures up.
^^^^^^^^^

Once i get back into the office i will post up the complete and verified details but im 95% sure they are the same.

Temp edit * i could post pictures, but i have 3 sets of pictures and i dont recall which one has the paint on it paired with what model number and serial number thus why im posting, but without pictures, once i verify i know which one it is. ill update. *
Last edited by redletter on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azrial

#9 Post by Azrial »

redletter wrote:I don't take the time to rip them apart sorry. I have my normal work duties. Wife and newborn so no time to take them apart in my spare time sorry bud!! ...
No problem, "bud."
I am what I am, somebody has to be.
Call me for free from anywhere in the USA from my homepage! http://www.azrial.com/
CF-31JEGAX1M Mk2 Intel i5-2520M 2.50 GHz, Win7x64 & Ubuntu x64 14.04LTS Dual Boot, 16GB RAM, Samsung 250GB SSD, 2x64GB USB FD, 64GB SDHC, GOBI 4000, BUGPS, IBM AC/DC Supply #22P9003

redletter

#10 Post by redletter »

Azrial wrote:
redletter wrote:I don't take the time to rip them apart sorry. I have my normal work duties. Wife and newborn so no time to take them apart in my spare time sorry bud!! ...
No problem, "bud."
I see in your post you have a cf 30. Would the part you need be comparable to maybe a cf30 kt? Of a kt might work I have a few of them likely already disassembled. Let me know.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”