My list.

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Bill_TN

Re: My list.

#41 Post by Bill_TN »

Terribly mean analogy Shawn. Regardless of how accurate it might be.
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

As long as the deal is good for you it is good for me.

Member of Toughbooktalk and Notebook Review forums

Shawn

#42 Post by Shawn »

I did not mean to offend. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

I worked in a shipping dept for several years and saw first hand the returned packages and how they were damaged. And the contents inside.
Make no mistake, at first the damage was MY fault for improper packaging.
Then I had to see the bigger picture. If my box was on the bottom of a large bin of heavier boxes or if the bin gets spilled.
I have also worked as a truck driver delivering to postal depots. Bins come loose during transport..

I have seen UPS trucks filled top to bottom with boxes. That small box on the bottom that does not have any packing inside does not stand a chance. Or when the UPS or postal driver has to make a sudden stop and all the boxes go flying. Damage will occur.
Life will beat you into submission.

SHEEPMAN!

#43 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Bill_TN wrote:The before mentioned CF-VZS351AW In taped original box's.
CF-VZSU29AU In not taped original box's, and a few not in box's.
CF-VZSU29A Used/not in box
CF-VZSU29 Used/not in box
CF-VZSU18 Used/not in box
CF-VZSU18B Used/not in box.

Still have a bunch of cf-74 carriers. DVD drive units, The previously listed power supplies. The previously listed tough book docks, and some cf-29 hdd carriers that literally look like they were shot thru and thru. But so far other than the case being holed the ribbons seem ok. Have to tear each apart and see. Doubt anyone selling a machine would want one. But I'd use them in my own. If I had a 29 that is. I use a couple of 74 carriers that were "shot" like this.
So what Mark 29 do you desire? :D the pile on the couch is getting bigger. Looks like a five PC size box if I drop a 29 in it. Scrabble scrabble scrabble for right size cardboard implement. Need a good box as tape is in short supply.

My mom-in-law is sick so the housekeeper is attending her. I'll ship Monday UPS if the cows/sheep/fires don't interfere.

Adios,

J'd... :salute:
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

SHEEPMAN!

#44 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Shawn wrote:I did not mean to offend. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

I worked in a shipping dept for several years and saw first hand the returned packages and how they were damaged. And the contents inside.
Make no mistake, at first the damage was MY fault for improper packaging.
Then I had to see the bigger picture. If my box was on the bottom of a large bin of heavier boxes or if the bin gets spilled.
I have also worked as a truck driver delivering to postal depots. Bins come loose during transport..

I have seen UPS trucks filled top to bottom with boxes. That small box on the bottom that does not have any packing inside does not stand a chance. Or when the UPS or postal driver has to make a sudden stop and all the boxes go flying. Damage will occur.
My biggest "hit" was the box of three rolled up sides of leather soaking up an oil spill from the bottom of the UPS truck. Luckily I was able to cut around the damage and not get set back a week on a custom saddle for an anxious customer. __it happens and never the driver's fault. My driver's CARE. They are my friends.

def: a side of leather is half a steer. @ $195 per side. Takes three sides to build a saddle>>>>>a cow and a half. My parts cost was near $1150 when I kinda retired.

OT or not....this happened....
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

Bill_TN

#45 Post by Bill_TN »

Aww heck Shawn I was just ribbin you. I've seen them do things that would mangle an anvil. No worries.

J.D. you just wait till you get that box and make sure all in it is well and fine BEFORE you end up sending sending a box big enough for a refrigerator. Your killing me you know that?
CF-29ET, CF-28ST, CF-30G , CF-M34, CF-19Ch, CF-19FH, CF-19CD, CF-73 mk1, CF-74K & H, CF-51RCB, CF-51RCL, CF-52CC .

Bill_TN

#46 Post by Bill_TN »

So what Mark 29 do you desire?

Adios,

J'd... :salute:

Umn The highest MK one can get would be my guess. LOL

Bill_TN

#47 Post by Bill_TN »

Now I've had it pointed out to me that there are different AMPs available. So going to actually take the time to check each and every power unit up in the box. I know that there a FEW 8.0 amp units but dunno how many. My guess is that those would be sought after?

Shawn

#48 Post by Shawn »

Yes, I prefer the 8A ones...I have converted some IBM 8A ones for my personal use.
At the time I could not find the official Panasonic ones.

Shawn

#49 Post by Shawn »

Glad you were just ribbing me....
That's one of the problems with all text messages...We can't know the emotion behind it....
That's why I learned to make use of the little smiley or frowny faces..It seems to help....

It's all groovy....Caddy came today...looks good

Bill_TN

#50 Post by Bill_TN »

Cool. So it arrived in one piece? Hope it's functional. Until I get some of the different types of units I can't test them all out. Just do a visual. Check for broken parts/severed ribbons ect. And Shawn, as to the PM ya sent earlier. Does it seem like I'm worried about details? As long as your happy I'm good. It's good karma. And with as much messed up stuff I've done on my own and with Uncle Sam's help. I need all I can get.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”