Ebay ..make offer

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
safn1949

Re: Ebay ..make offer

#11 Post by safn1949 »

Abd wrote:I've had stuff on ebay for months before. Sometimes it's the only sensible way. For a rare item with not many buyers around if i put it on as an auction i have to hope at least 2 serious people happen to find it in that 10 days. So i put it as BIN for the most i can reasonably expect and wait for one serious buyer to come along. If it's something that's been sitting around for years no point being in a rush to sell it. I'm convinced it's possible to make a living buying things at auction (when i get lucky and no one else is bidding) and reselling it as a BIN. Should be possible to semi-automate the finding and bidding and re-listing...
My high dollar Toughbooks are just that,waiting for the right buyer.I buy auction and some BIN and resell BIN.I do best in the $250-400 range on stuff but have some very low hour units that were expensive up front,but still less then half of the price new for a zero hour.
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Shawn

Re: Ebay ..make offer

#12 Post by Shawn »

safn1949 wrote:
Abd wrote:I've had stuff on ebay for months before. ......
My high dollar Toughbooks are just that,waiting for the right buyer.....
what confuses me is when sellers do that for a $20 item. And won't accept a best offer at 75%.
Life will beat you into submission.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”