For Sale...

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Doobi

For Sale...

#1 Post by Doobi »

Hey guys, I have 2 machines that I need to offload AQAP. They are machines I was working on fixing up for EBAY, but something has come up in the family and I won't have the funds or time to continue with these for a while. One is an 29 MK1 non-touch in need of a new lid and the other is a 29 MKIV with a touch that is not responding (was previously working). The MKIV is the one in my sig on NBR and has the 100gb 7200 hitachi drive, the emissive backlit keyboard, Teo's em408 mod with Sarantel antenna, and BT via mini-usb. Both machines have working batteries and MBB's that still hold good charges. Cosmetically they are in A grade shape. There might be other small stuff to go with them, I will include a more detailed post with pics if anyone is really interested. I am asking $1000 obo and looking to offload ASAP.

Anyone interested?
~Paul ;)
Philippians 4:6-7"

Panasonic CF-29 Toughbook - 1.6Ghz - 100 GB 7200 RPM HD - 1.5GB of RAM - GPS - Internal WiFi - Sierra Wireless EVDO - 13" Touchscreen - DVD/CDRW Drive - Media battery - BT enabled with BT PCMIA mouse - backlit keyboard - :D

Anyone for a game? Look for Doobi!! :p
http://www.letsplaychess.com

tomcat57

Re: For Sale...

#2 Post by tomcat57 »

I am interested in the mk-1 non touch for real cheap
I was trying to get away from the cf-29 series though, thinking about only cf-30's or the mk-5 cf-29

Alex

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”