Trade some CF-30 Parts?

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
natescott90

Trade some CF-30 Parts?

#1 Post by natescott90 »

Anyone out there interested in some parts trades? I'm thinking of taking out the bluetooth module on my 30, since I don't use it at all, and maybe the DVD Multi Drive (CF-VDM302U). All of the software I use can be installed by USB, plus I don't burn any discs anymore. I'm looking for an AC port cover (CF-30), Touch/Non touch panel that fits on the LCD (my panel is cracked in a corner), also a keyboard (standard or backlit is fine, my standard keyboard has paint splatter from the guy who owned this before me). Let me know if you're interested in trading!
:newbie:

FZ-G1ASK4CCM-W10 Pro 64bit, 256GBSSD, 8GB RAM, GPS, Sierra Wireless MC7700. New addition to my collection, using it for navigation and vehicle diagnostics.

CF-29NTQGZBM-PM 1.6, 1.5GB, 80GB IDE, WXP Pro-Running legacy stuff, rescued from a local pawn shop.

CF-19KHRAX2M-Modified with a Gobi 2000 module for vague GPS and basic WWAN.

safn1949

Re: Trade some CF-30 Parts?

#2 Post by safn1949 »

natescott90 wrote:Anyone out there interested in some parts trades? I'm thinking of taking out the bluetooth module on my 30, since I don't use it at all, and maybe the DVD Multi Drive (CF-VDM302U). All of the software I use can be installed by USB, plus I don't burn any discs anymore. I'm looking for an AC port cover (CF-30), Touch/Non touch panel that fits on the LCD (my panel is cracked in a corner), also a keyboard (standard or backlit is fine, my standard keyboard has paint splatter from the guy who owned this before me). Let me know if you're interested in trading!
Got all that and more,pm me.
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”