Possible WTB: beaten up CF-19 or CF-30

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
teo

Re: Possible WTB: beaten up CF-19 or CF-30

#11 Post by teo »

Most international buyer hate this GSP(Global Scamming Program of Ebay $ Pitney bows.h..it). For example I want to buy an item in USA for 20buck. Do you know how much this Dam..thing impose on us as duties. Sometimes 15buck. This people like they haven't seen a color of money since they are born. What a greedy company.

Here in Canada If you buy a 20 buck item from USA. It is exempted on Import and duties.
That's why now I only buy an item to a seller without those GSP with the exemption only if it is really cheap combine with shipping cost. But here is the problem, its to long to received the item and sometimes and usually has damaged. Why! coz they open it up the original packaging of a seller then they just slip it on a box without any packaging materials inside(at Pitney Bows..h.it warehouse). What a st..pid people.

If you buy a glass vase item, don't expect it will be the same on the pictures of the seller. It will arrived on your doorstep as a fillet of glass ready to melt it down for new one, Lol...

teo

WittgensteinSergeant

#12 Post by WittgensteinSergeant »

teo wrote:Most international buyer hate this GSP(Global Scamming Program of Ebay $ Pitney bows.h..it). For example I want to buy an item in USA for 20buck. Do you know how much this Dam..thing impose on us as duties. Sometimes 15buck. This people like they haven't seen a color of money since they are born. What a greedy company.

Here in Canada If you buy a 20 buck item from USA. It is exempted on Import and duties.
That's why now I only buy an item to a seller without those GSP with the exemption only if it is really cheap combine with shipping cost. But here is the problem, its to long to received the item and sometimes and usually has damaged. Why! coz they open it up the original packaging of a seller then they just slip it on a box without any packaging materials inside(at Pitney Bows..h.it warehouse). What a st..pid people.

If you buy a glass vase item, don't expect it will be the same on the pictures of the seller. It will arrived on your doorstep as a fillet of glass ready to melt it down for new one, Lol...

teo
>Global Scamming Program
Jesus, I haven't lol'd this hard in ages! Completely agree, GSP is BS.

UNCNDL1

#13 Post by UNCNDL1 »

Glad you scored a CF-19, you won't be sorry. Lot's of information available here. :salute:
CF-53 MX-Linux 21 Wildflower
CF-30 MK2 SSD MX-21 Betsy, MK2 Navigatrix, Fundraiser for TbT
CF-52 GUN SSD MX-19
(NICE) Thanks Sadlmkr
CF-M34 MicroWattR8 Thanks Sadlmkr
CF-M33 MicroWattR8 Thanks Springfield

WittgensteinSergeant

#14 Post by WittgensteinSergeant »

UNCNDL1 wrote:Glad you scored a CF-19, you won't be sorry. Lot's of information available here. :salute:
Yeah I figured, there's more info to find about the 19 than the 18.

ADOR

#15 Post by ADOR »

Well the 18 info came pretty easy for the guide. It's series had already ended. I got to do more updates on the 19 guide and list some of the newer models.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”