WTB CF-18 caddy plus other parts (maybe)

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Silver Trooper

WTB CF-18 caddy plus other parts (maybe)

#1 Post by Silver Trooper »

Hey guys, I definitely need a CF-18 HD caddy and connector and possibly a CF-28 HD caddy and connector. Might need a battery for both also. Can anybody help?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Silver Trooper

Re: WTB CF-18 caddy plus other parts (maybe)

#2 Post by Silver Trooper »

Hey...anybody....a CF-18 caddy? I really need one.... :doh: Helllllloooooooo! Anybody out there? :confused:
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

teo

#3 Post by teo »

How much can you offer for the complete caddy?

teo

Silver Trooper

#4 Post by Silver Trooper »

Best price I have been able to find has been $135. I was looking to get one for $100 (love to get one for less, but I would be really be pushing my luck!) Teo, would you happen to have more than one you could offer if we can work out a price? :confused:

teo

#5 Post by teo »

I have just one left the other one, I trade in with dan(thrash....) with an emmissive keyboard. I have five cf-29 caddy coming maybe next week. Ok! if you agree I will take the $100 you offer. Is it good enough?

Silver Trooper

#6 Post by Silver Trooper »

Would $100 cover shipping, or would that be extra?

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”