CF-52GUN

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
safn1949

CF-52GUN

#1 Post by safn1949 »

I have at least one,maybe 2 of the CF-52GUN's in very nice condition but with a bios password. Now everything works,they boot from DVD,WiFi works and all is good but on eBay they run like rabbits if you say bios pass.

I'm keeping one for myself and I'll have to look to see if I have 2 more,the one I know I have has a new Windows 7 COA and install disc. I'm a registered refurbisher with Microsoft. I ain't trying to get rich on this,just get my money back so pm me and I can assure you it will be dirt cheap.

Just depends if you want drive,caddy,blah,blah,blah. :D
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

SHEEPMAN!

Re: CF-52GUN

#2 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

I ran one for two years with bios password. As long as wireless and wwan work these would be fine. No I don't want one, I own 6 now. :D
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

Silver Trooper

#3 Post by Silver Trooper »

safn1949 wrote:I have at least one,maybe 2 of the CF-52GUN's in very nice condition but with a bios password. Now everything works,they boot from DVD,WiFi works and all is good but on eBay they run like rabbits if you say bios pass.

I'm keeping one for myself and I'll have to look to see if I have 2 more,the one I know I have has a new Windows 7 COA and install disc. I'm a registered refurbisher with Microsoft. I ain't trying to get rich on this,just get my money back so pm me and I can assure you it will be dirt cheap.

Just depends if you want drive,caddy,blah,blah,blah. :D
Still have one of the GUN's, and if so, how much?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

safn1949

#4 Post by safn1949 »

No caddy or drive,$160 + shipping. It's the last one,if you want a caddy or drive let me know,it has a battery,dvd and battery cover. CF-52GUNBP2M,in very nice shape. :boing:
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”