CF-30 sled rails, SD reader and etc. for sale. MK3

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
SHEEPMAN!

Re: CF-30 sled rails, SD reader and etc. for sale. MK3

#11 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

O.K. I just screwed the pull off lid (one little pixel) back together. The touchscreen is perfect with a nice screen protector. Screen bezel has a little scratch or two. Lid cover is scratched. We've all seen worse. WWAN is fine. WLAN antenna are fine. GPS antenna available in stock here.
This TS panel will go on a MK1 in a heartbeat and will go on one of mine if somebody doesn't need it enough. No more delamination issues over time.
If screen repair is scaring anyone..be advised I did the swap on this in an hour and 21 minutes to separate two screens, swap the lcds and get the primary unit running. Of course I've did this once or twice before. The point......if I can do it etc. Not bragging...just stating a fact.
For any of you with a non-touch unit...this kit lol will make yours a touchscreen in a hurry.
I'll shut up now....just seems a waste of good product.

Kerry...any doors available? The back one was pretty bad. Dropped on the deck plates once too often. Hard enough to break magnesium. :shakes head in disapproval: Between your unit and mine we could build one. :)

For the lurkers :) (Please no offense...meant to be instructional) A Panasonic touch panel is worth way more then I paid for this unit. Breaking even would be a new one for me. Come one come all. :shudders: I hate selling....I like fixing the poor things.

J'burd
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

safn1949

#12 Post by safn1949 »

I already robbed the back door from it,it needs some paint for sure.The rest of the doors have been used also.It is still mostly together,has a beautiful screen.

I removed the smartcard reader to access something but should have all the misc parts rolling around,it will boot up so the mobo is good

Hey looky a CF-52 smartcard and a wwan sled for a 30 also. :boing:
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Shawn

#13 Post by Shawn »

I have a door for you Jeff. I'll probably stick in the box with that other stuff.
Life will beat you into submission.

SHEEPMAN!

#14 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

I was trying to get less stuff here Kerry, not MORE.
Sure I want it...I'll put my own kit together. IOW send it on. How come you are the only one that gets to clean house? :D

Shawn, Are we going to do a Bill? I meant it lad. The beatnik sends her best wishes.

Now if Wink would show up. Prolly shacked up with a coyote.

safn1949

#15 Post by safn1949 »

Be next week,trade me something if you want to clean house. You have to remember my house is only 31 feet long. :D Problem is we both need the same stuff,found 54 CF-29 caddies in a lot for Morgan last night....54! Guy wants too much in my opinion.($40+ each)

I really only need a wuxga screen for a 52 and a right hinge,just though of that.Bought a wuxga model 52 this morning for the screen but wouldn't hurt to have 2 of them to sell. The hinge I really need,a pair would be better. :boing:
2 CF-30Mk3's, 2 CF-71's, CF-L1, 3 CF-72's, CF-73, CF-74, CF-48, CF-50, CF-51Mk3, 2 CF-19's,7 CF-52's, FZ-A1 and other assorted beaters.

Shawn

#16 Post by Shawn »

Jeff. I accept your offer. Just gotta get the stuff in a box or two. That is a challenge in itself.

SHEEPMAN!

#17 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Kerry,
What did you send me? The stuff in the pictures?

Thanks,

J'd ...remind me of this...sorry no CF-52 hinge. The 52GUN hinges are a little heavier...did you notice?

safn1949

#18 Post by safn1949 »

Yep,the rest of the 30 and the loose stuff.So you have another screen. Also sent a box your way for Morgan a couple of days ago. :boing:

Shawn

#19 Post by Shawn »

Morgan, do you still need CF30 BLUTOOTH SETUP?

safn1949

#20 Post by safn1949 »

The box I just sent Jeff will have a Bluetooth in that junker 30,so there should be 2 right there. Now all you have to do is get Jeff to part with one. :boing:

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”