WTT - Toughbook stuff

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
orphanlr

WTT - Toughbook stuff

#1 Post by orphanlr »

Finally back to the cleanout

I am going through the bins of adaptors, and so far in addition to what I need, I have extras so,

Anybody need a Factory Panasonic Adapter:

CF 1527 - 15v - 2.6a no clue what it goes to, i have one
1639 15.6 - 3.85 I think these are for cf-28 maybe I have three of them
1633 16 - 3.75 I think this one is for a CF-19, so its the prize of the lot. I have one.

Then non factory pany but two (2) extra new in the box IBM adapters, 16v - 3.5a

I found more PDRC monitors and keyboards, i think three more of each, anyone.....

I have some new cf-28 grey and white keyboards.... anyone

Oh, and for my friend on the left coast, the master of leather and fire, your box is growing bigger, so last chance to add to it before I get off my but and ship.

still have some 27 and 28 caddies.......

You cover your shipping....

In trade I'm looking for peace on earth, but since I cant have that, I'll just take a smile.

more to follow

Sam

I have ten (10) new in sealed boxes "Thinkpad 8x Max DVD-ROM ultrabay slim Drive, Made for Lenovo" up for grabs, thoud about using them for cd replacement, but never did. These are FREE to a good home... you pay shipping

OK heres something Rob may not have,

A Panasonic wireless mic digital,100 channel Arbitrator system, with cabels antennas, and such Panasonic model cy2005-rx, was new in the box till used once. You plug in the base to a video system, and the wireless mike brodcasts back to the unit. Used for police cars, but i got the system and it was used once at the local fair livestock show plugged into the huge pa system. The channel display on mic doesnt work, but other than that it works great, and, its toughbook silver. Google the model number for more info. This trade may require two smiles, or one smile and a partial smirk.
Last edited by orphanlr on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mklym

Re: WTT - Toughbook stuff

#2 Post by mklym »

Sam,
I'll go for the 1633 adapter for the CF-19. You can throw it in the box to the left coast.
Send me a PM about how much you want for it and how you want payment.
Thank you.
Morgan
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

orphanlr

#3 Post by orphanlr »

Morgan,

I can, are you close to Jeff, as his box ships tomarrow, and that would make it free to you. If not, how much to ship across the border, im at 32308.

mklym

#4 Post by mklym »

I have stuff coming from Jeff on a fairly regular basis, Sam. Sending it to him will work fine. Send me your paypal username and i will send you something for the adapter. Thanks.

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

mklym

#5 Post by mklym »

Oh, almost forgot.

:D :D :D :D :D

I have more if you need/want them. :D

orphanlr

#6 Post by orphanlr »

Nope- no payment - it was traded for a smile, and i get to smile as my warehouse is getting clean..

Of course next week it will be filled again with God knows what, for some unk location, but this week its gonna look good.. :)

OK YOUR NOW PAID IN FULL

mklym

#7 Post by mklym »

Thank you.

One week at a time. :D

interestingfellow

#8 Post by interestingfellow »

whats the model number on those pdrc monitors/kb's?

orphanlr

#9 Post by orphanlr »

Sorry, Two were 01, one was an 02, and the keyboards were a mix as well, If you still want em, I can take a pic or two

interestingfellow

#10 Post by interestingfellow »

aye, please!
Thanks!

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”