Free: CF-28 MK2 To Good Home

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Connor922

Free: CF-28 MK2 To Good Home

#1 Post by Connor922 »

Alright guys cleaning out the house, I have 10 toughbooks laying around so I was told its time for some to go :(
My loss is your gain, I'll give away this CF-28 MK2 away free, its working fine and needs nothing, also includes OEM Panasonic AC adapter. Specs are:

Model Number:CF-28PTJAZQM Status: DISCONTINUED MSRP: $3,970

Description: PIII 800, 256, 30GB, 13.3"XGA/TOUCH, FDD, 3P ADAP, LCD FILM, XP/2000

NO OS Included, drive is wiped and ready for clean load.

So heres the history, this computer was purchased used from an online auction and was put into service at my fire department as a chief officer staff computer, it was not used in a vehicle as an MDT. It was in service up until July of this year and is still in good shape, I think the battery is pretty shot, but works a little. Overall its not too beat up for the use its has and is a vintage item for any toughbook collector! Now the request when this was taken out of service was to pay it forward and give it away to a good home, so it can be yours free as long as you pay shipping. I am looking for a 8A CF-52 power adapter if anyone has one to donate in trade to the cause, if not this has to go!! PM me if interested!

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”