FS: CF-WEB273 Docking Stations

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Connor922

FS: CF-WEB273 Docking Stations

#1 Post by Connor922 »

************SOLD************
Last edited by Connor922 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gray-beard

Re: FS: CF-WEB273 Docking Stations

#2 Post by gray-beard »

What models of toughbook will this work with??
Thanks

Bob

Silver Trooper

#3 Post by Silver Trooper »

Should work with 27/28/29 MK1 & MK2. It will not work with the MK3 or better. Here was the discussion in the old site:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=293921
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

wyrm73

#4 Post by wyrm73 »

We used to have these in our trucks at work, in fact I bought one when they got rid of most of them. I know that they work with CF-28s and CF-29s for sure. In fact, I know we had MkIII and Mk IV CF-29s and never had issues. We may have had slightly newer model docks to go with those units, but I am 99% sure that they were all the same. I would check the inventory, but they locked me out of the company network while I am off on military duty.

I THINK that we used these for CF-27s as well. Not sure about the 30s as we went with a semi-rugged (insert other brand here) instead of upgrading to those.

BTW, that thing looks brand new. Nothing like what they looked like when or crews got done with them! But they took the abuse with very few failures......

Silver Trooper

#5 Post by Silver Trooper »

I am at work (govt system) and the pics have been stripped. Do they have the dual antenna connections? Any idea on price?
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Connor922

#6 Post by Connor922 »

Silver Trooper wrote:I am at work (govt system) and the pics have been stripped. Do they have the dual antenna connections? Any idea on price?
I don't think they have the RF/Antenna port, works with 28s and 29s for sure we are using them here at the fire department. I have these as extras. Not really sure on a price, I guess just make a fair offer

Connor922

#7 Post by Connor922 »

Still need these gone, anyone???

Connor922

#8 Post by Connor922 »

One left, I need gone I'm tired of tripping over it, any offers?

Silver Trooper

#9 Post by Silver Trooper »

How much? You wouldn't happen to have the mounting base?

Connor922

#10 Post by Connor922 »

Silver Trooper wrote:How much? You wouldn't happen to have the mounting base?
nah i didn't and I just sold it on NBR sorry, now just gotta get rid of these MK5 29s lol

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”