FS: CF-30KTPRXAM *Price Reduced, BLOWOUT*

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Connor922

FS: CF-30KTPRXAM *Price Reduced, BLOWOUT*

#1 Post by Connor922 »

For Sale:

CF-30KTPRXAM
WinXP (Vista COA), Intel Core 2 Duo SL9300 1.60GHz (Centrino2), vPro, 13.3" XGA Touch, 80GB, 2GB, Intel WiFi a/b/g/n, TPM1.2, Bluetooth, Single Pass (WWAN), Wireless Ready, No Drive, GPS

The Good: Nice MK3 model with factory GPS and wireless ready. Its harder to find the MK3 at a decent price and they have the nice SL9300 processor. Not too many being released on FleaBay right now. Good working battery, touchscreen, and AC adapter is included. Hard drive and caddy is included with 80GB drive.

The Bad: has some cosmetic blemishes. it looks like the unit spent a lot of time in a vehicle dock or something which rubbed on the corners and into the metal and on the sides of the screen. etc. See pictures, there is one small dent/hole on the lid. The Optical drive door is missing.

The Deal:Since the unit has some cosmetic damage and the missing optical door I am going to sell cheaper than I would on eBay. I will include a brand new OEM replacement AC adapter cover as its missing, not the cheap china ones. If the seller wants to work something out I may be able to come up with a replacement optical door. No OS is installed, drive has a fresh DOD 7 pass wipe. OEM AC Adapter is included and $10 shipping to CONUS.

If the buyer wants I have a DVD/CD-RW 301U drive pack for an additional cost of $50 to include.

REDUCED Asking $495

Last edited by Connor922 on Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Connor922

Re: FS: CF-30KTPRXAM

#2 Post by Connor922 »

PRICE REDUCED asking $495 + Shipping!

Connor922

Re: FS: CF-30KTPRXAM *Price Reduced, BLOWOUT*

#3 Post by Connor922 »

****************GONE****************

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”