CF-27 Toughbooks, various conditon, located in England

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
ADOR

CF-27 Toughbooks, various conditon, located in England

#1 Post by ADOR »

A friend of mine did up a few CF-27 as props for a short film he was working on. He has a few he wants to get rid of. They have the lid painted OD green color and Halo UNSC sticker and ID tags on the lid. He is located in England, High Wycombe

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 3766_n.jpg

CF-27EJ6K3EE is on three of the units, the other is unreadable.

They have no CD/DVD, no power cord, only one has a caddy. I know at least one has a floppy drive but I am unsure on the others. They have a battery in them but condition is unknown and I don't think he has the means to test them out. I am helping him with the technical questions on them so please direct your tech questions to me. He has turned some of them on, but they were used as a prop so getting them fully working wasn't a concern.

I couldn't get a firm price out of him but he is open to offers. If you are in the general area he is at please PM me and I will give him your contact info or direct or answer any questions you have about them.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”