WTB: 1000 rounds of 223/556

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
orphanlr

Re: WTB: 1000 rounds of 223/556

#21 Post by orphanlr »

The 29s that were working have already gone, only a few units with slight problems left, and then some parts units.

I can say any 18 will have a new home sooner than later, as weve picked up quite a few new orphanages.

The 29s have become the unit of choice for all the special needs teachers as its bigger and more robust, and after they saw one of our 29s at a teacher training workshop in guatemala, they all put in a request. Loaded with E-buntu they have done very well. I'm hoping my next donation will be surplus cf-30s, as they are coming offline and being replaced by cf-31s localy, and praise all things holy, they dont require PATA drives.

Back to the weapon issues, this week I will be cleaning up the warehouse again, and for all my toughbook pals, that includes making available a bunch of holsters and weapon stuff ripe for the picking.

SO, I will put photos and descriptions of the all the stuff, and I will offer the following deal;

If you want one of the holsters, grips, pouches, belts, etc, all i ask is that you make an appropriate donation of your choosing to Rob to support the forum, and I will send you the item for free. If the item or items are small, I'll cover shipping, If the item requires a medium to large box, you will have to cover shipping. Again, the price is what you choose, so unlike the price gouging $%^&* at the gun shows, we will remain civil here, and all monies go to support the forum, which directly and indirectly has supported my needs. :)

Just as a preview, I have grips for j and N frame S&W, a custom set of VZ grips for a 1911, pancake, belt, schoulder and clip on holsters of all types, some gear bags, as new surplus army pistol belts and so much more.

ADOR

#22 Post by ADOR »

The hard-drive's is the main reason I have been swapping mine out lately. I am even getting rid of the 4 CF-51 Mk3's I have.

I did get one of the rifles I was wanting (Model 92, lever action, 45LC), looking at picking the rest up over the next couple of days(Model 92, 38/357, lever action, Thompson in 35 Whelen, Thompson hot shot .22).
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

orphanlr

#23 Post by orphanlr »

Back to the weapon issues, this week I will be cleaning up the warehouse again, and for all my toughbook pals, that includes making available a bunch of holsters and weapon stuff ripe for the picking.

SO, I will put photos and descriptions of the all the stuff, and I will offer the following deal;

If you want one of the holsters, grips, pouches, belts, etc, all i ask is that you make an appropriate donation of your choosing to Rob to support the forum, and I will send you the item for free. If the item or items are small, I'll cover shipping, If the item requires a medium to large box, you will have to cover shipping. Again, the price is what you choose, so unlike the price gouging $%^&* at the gun shows, we will remain civil here, and all monies go to support the forum, which directly and indirectly has supported my needs.

Just as a preview, I have grips for j and N frame S&W, a custom set of VZ grips for a 1911, pancake, belt, schoulder and clip on holsters of all types, some gear bags, as new surplus army pistol belts and so much more.

OK, pics to follow when I get home, but:

1. One set of pachmayr rubber medalion grips for what appears to be a k fram revolver?
2. One set of pachmayr rubber grips for a smith j frame model 60
3 One set of black Hogue grips new in the package for a S&W nframe square but revolver
4. One set of custom VZ grips g10 material grey in color
5. three rubber black rail covers for an quad rail
6. One safariland knyloc black double mag pouch for a glock 17/22
7. One weaver light mount for samll lights to be mounted on an ar front sight post
8. green us army pistol belts surplus but unworn, I have ten of these size small

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

more to follow......
Last edited by orphanlr on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 am, edited 10 times in total.

orphanlr

#24 Post by orphanlr »

And as a continuation of the support TOUGHBOOKTALK thread, Im including some computer stuff as well, in the same manner as above. IT includes,

1. Lenovo/Thinkpad 8X max dvd-rom drives ultrabay slim drive. I have four of these available still sealed in the boxes.

2. One cf-27 hard drive caddy

3. Three panasonic blue tab CF-VZSU09 BATTERIES, UNKOWN LIFE been sitting on the shelf for a while

more to follow

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”