My personal CF-52 for sale

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
Silver Trooper

My personal CF-52 for sale

#1 Post by Silver Trooper »

I am selling my CF-52 I have been using for the past several years as I decided I wanted to make a few changes and to raise some funds. Those of you that know me know that I am a picky b@stard when it comes to care of my laptops, and this one is no exception. While it has just over 20k hours on it, it has always been on my desk or carried in a padded case so the cosmetics are probably a 9.5/10. Full model number is CF-52CCABXM (yes, a first generation base model) with an 80GB HD, 4GB RAM and the usual ports. It has Windows Ultimate with all updates and I will also be including the desk top docking station. We all know what a 52 looks like, so find a picture if you really need one. I figured I would give the members first crack and the price for members with shipping will be $495. Considering this is not an Ebay beater, I think the price is fair. Let me know if interested. Also, I have grown more interested in the Dell (yes, there's that word) XFR series and would consider a trade for an e6400 XFR if someone has one.
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Silver Trooper

Re: My personal CF-52 for sale

#2 Post by Silver Trooper »

Okay everyone.....price reduction time! Laptop, power supply and port replicator for $385! Come on, you know somebody wants it!
One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”