READ BEFORE POSTING-BUYING HERE & BUYING AT AUCTION

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

READ BEFORE POSTING-BUYING HERE & BUYING AT AUCTION

#1 Post by toughasnails »

A little info on Buying here & buying on your favorite auction site

Please understand many of our members sell Toughbook parts and rebuild Toughbooks for sale here and at auction but you might find they are higher priced...why because they are built by "enthusiasts" who enjoy working on them. We test and clean and test them again so you know you are getting a good one and will stand behind them...will you get this kind of service from them big box liquidation companys selling on your favorite auction site...NO .

For me... I'd rather buy from an enthusiast no matter what. They are usually fanatical about all facets of cleaning, repair and customization. This beats the liquidation company who is just out to move stock and make a fast buck. I also would like to add that we have a few members that build “Custom Toughbooks” and they do sell on your favorite auction site, these guys know Toughbooks inside and out. If you want the best from the best then check them out...these guys have helped build this forum to what it is today. They have shared there trade secret's and have helped many build there very own "Custom Toughbook" . A couple enthusiasts that sell here are Rob and Jeff (Sadlmkr) , they always have something for sale or they can find it for you.

WTB Thread

If you post a WTB thread please check back and update your thread and if you find what you were looking for let us know. I find if a member has what you are looking for you will get a PM or email within 24 hours.

Thank you

Toughasnails (Blair)
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”