~Toughbooktalk~ Rob - 630-300-8877

The largest Toughbook discussion site on the net!
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:08 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Calibration Tool
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm 

I installed my touchscreen driver and it works However, the screen needs calibrating. No icons show up in the system tray as usual. And one final note, when I try to open the calibration tool, error message reads Cant open driver, its like the file is corrupt however I cant load another one Can anybody help

Post subject: Re: Calibration Tool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 am 

TW, check my reply in the other forum under the CF-73 cali thread. I also told TC to delete your comment in the CF-18 thread as it is a double post. The Mods get angry when you start asking the same question in two or more threads as it makes it difficult to follow any comments on how to remedy a problem if it is spread out among several threads.

One CF-52, four CF-18's, 4.5 CF-28's, one CF-29, five CF-M34's, two CF-37's, one CF-P2 and two CF-P1's. There are also two Getac A320T's, one Fieldpac and two IBM Transnotes. Not to mention the AMD 5600 CPU with three monitors and several HP PDA's. Whew! Must quit buying...no, must have MORE! Then there are the weapons...

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.