Custom TOughbook Badges

Post all general Toughbook related things here.
j0llyr0ger

Custom TOughbook Badges

#1 Post by j0llyr0ger »

So I made a custom TB badge to replace them on my TBs and posted it up on NBR and there was some interest so I'll post em' here!

I am a laser engraver, and can cut and engrave a lot of stuff.

anyhow, if anyone wants one, let me know what graphic you want/color, etc.
Attachments
bsg.jpg
bsg.jpg (119.33 KiB) Viewed 11295 times
ZRT2.jpg
ZRT2.jpg (66.98 KiB) Viewed 11295 times
ZRT1.jpg
ZRT1.jpg (70.54 KiB) Viewed 11295 times

toughasnails
Toughbooktalk Moderator

Re: Custom TOughbook Badges

#2 Post by toughasnails »

Here is a picture of one of mine, will update it when I get the other one in
Attachments
new badge 2.jpg
new badge 2.jpg (39.5 KiB) Viewed 11293 times
DSC00031.JPG
DSC00031.JPG (45.49 KiB) Viewed 11293 times
:spinny: Blair :spinny:
CF-51 MK3LL Core 2 Duo T7600 Mod , W7, 4GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM HDD, Finger Print Reader
CF-52MK1 Core2Duo 2GHz, Intel SSD X25 Series ,4GB , BT with dock
CF-52 MK4 i5‑2540M 2.60GHz, ATI Discrete Graphics, Intel 120GB SSD, 16GB,W7 Pro 64bit
CF-53MK1 i5/2520, Kingston Hyper X SSD 240GB, 16GB memory, W7 Pro 64bit with dock
CF-54 MK2 Samsung SSD512GB, 16GB memory
And the little guys CF-M34 MK3 and MK7
Infologix / MediSlate 10.4" tablet
Cel Samsung Note 8
Member of:
http://thessdreview.com/
http://www.toughbooktalk.com

mklym

#3 Post by mklym »

I'd imagine that doing reproductions of the factory label would be no problem? Black letters on silver background, textured if possible. Ball park price on a lot of 10? Time frame from payment until shipped? You can reply here or by PM. Thank you.
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

j0llyr0ger

#4 Post by j0llyr0ger »

Thanks! I'll pM you when I find a suitable material to match the factory config closely.

However on mine, the letters seem to be raised silver. are there different revisions?
Can you send me an example photo?

I usu charge 20 ea shipped for custom ones, but if you're ordering a bunch and they are all the same and a simple design they should be much much cheaper.

mklym

#5 Post by mklym »

Okay, I'll look for a pic. Thanks.

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

mklym

#6 Post by mklym »

Here is an example.

j0llyr0ger

#7 Post by j0llyr0ger »

out of curiosity, why would one need these? Just restoration? I mean they don't come off all that easy.

mklym

#8 Post by mklym »

I have been waiting for 2 months for labels from Panasonic to finish off some units I am waiting to sell. A couple units have no label and the others have labels that are not as nice as the rest of the units they are on. I can probably get your laser cut ones, install them and have the units sold before the labels show up from Panasonic. Other than that, no reason I can think of. :D

SHEEPMAN!

#9 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

j0llyr0ger wrote:out of curiosity, why would one need these? Just restoration? I mean they don't come off all that easy.
Sorta like the baby moon hub caps and black wheels on my '61 Falcon...or the chrome wheels on my F-350. Eye candy.
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

teo

#10 Post by teo »

Do you have any Balckhawk, Black Widow and how about yours Jef! Black Scorpion, Lol.. j/k. Mine will be Black is Black, lol..There a lot now on EBAY with Black.

Anyway, I will design my own logo first and then send it to you Jolly or a simple one. The OEM with added black trim all around its side about 3mm distance.

teo

Return to “General Toughbook Talk”